Wednesday, October 05, 2005

T the Underaged

The last time I got laid was way back in April, with T the Underaged. We had a long, long flirtation capped by a single sexual encounter. I expected it to be more than that, but I think I scared him off. I seemed to be cast in a Mrs. Robinson role with him--he was twelve years younger than me. The highlight of that night wasn't the sex--it was the drunk elderly retired gynecologist who bought us beers at the Half Moon and told T he should marry me.

But he was a good guy, very likeable. And he worked for the city. He was a mayoral appointee. He'd just bought a little house in the Irish Channel. And now I assume he's been laid off. His house might be okay. I hope he's okay. I'd like to get in touch, but it seems awkward.

My libido has started to stir a little bit, but I wish it wouldn't. Now is not a good time to be horny.

No comments: