Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The uncanny resemblance



Mr. M says the resemblance is even stronger in Back to the Future (now at the top of my Netflix queue.) I think it has to do with the haircut.

His crankiness has dissipated and he doesn't seem to remember snapping at me or realize that it bothers me as much as it does.

I can't change him, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about it. If this is really something I'd break up with him over, I should at least warn him. But it never seems to be the right time. I don't want to present him with my grievances when he has so much else to deal with. But then it's like I'm saving up a list of issues to cover when he feels better, which is not right or fair either.

Things are going to change very soon, even though it hasn't really sunk in yet. They haven't yet set a date for his transplant, but it is supposed to happen in early September. Finally. All those years of waiting and frustration and being sick and it comes to a point here. One way or another things will change.

Anyway, I'm all worked up about watching a movie with an actor who looks like him. I think it's fair to say I'm still crushed out on him in spite of it all.

No comments: