Thursday, June 30, 2005

Stress




This is a picture of the lovely Miss P. Notice that the photograph captures her in mid-scratch. Both members of the Dynamic Duo have fleas. Both of them are going to the vet tomorrow. Two separate visits, of course.

I gave formal notice at my job. I learned I can move into the house a week earlier than I expected. I'm not doing so much questioning and worrying about the larger implications of law school, etc. I'm just panicking about money and other practical issues.

I'm going to Maine next week to visit friends and get away. I love Maine, and this is just about the cheapest vacation I can arrange (short of vacationing in my parent's spare room) but I still can only just barely afford it. So no more records or frivolous purchases for at least a couple of months and I hope no big unexpected expenses. But I really really need a break from the heat and a chance to relax before school starts.

When I got home last night, there was an eviction notice on R's door. I feel bad for him, though I'm not sure why he can't manage the rent. I could guess, however.

No comments:

Blog Archive