Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A little light reading




Total cost of my textbooks: $676.67

I look like hell in my ID picture.

I was happy that I only have 8:30 a.m. classes three days a week, till I talked to a girl who has none.

However, on Mondays I don't have class till 10 a.m.

And I have some good professors. One of the best at the school, by reputation, and the head of the environmental law program, is teaching my criminal law class. Which is sort of odd, but I'll take it. And a very attractive and charming (and married, alas) professor who I already have a bit of a crushlet on will teach my torts class. I don't plan to do anything but look, but it will help make the subject more entertaining.

My contracts professor is apparently younger than me. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

No comments: