Thursday, July 14, 2005

It's time

It's been three months and ten days since last I got laid or had a date. That's not the longest break ever, but I've been feeling a little horny and skin-hungry. Also, I've been thinking that my window of opportunity for fooling around with cute 24-year-olds is probably somewhat narrow--that's not a huge tragedy, I like em old and crusty, too--but still. So...I have a date with the UD tomorrow night.

All I had to do was ask. I'm just a little annoyed that he didn't do the asking, but after all I'm twelve years older than him and probably not like the girls he's used to. It's no surprise or terrible failing if he feels a little unsure of himself around me.

Part of me feels a little sketchy for going after someone that young. But I think older women are good for younger men. The trick is to keep it light and fun, not start thinking it's going to last forever, and leave him better than I found him.

Of course it's always possible that he's not thinking of it as a date. Maybe he thinks it will be an interesting cultural experience to hang out with someone who remembers most of the 70s and all of the 80s. Maybe he just wants to talk about records.

In the meantime I will be backfilling some posts about my trip, complete with cameraphone illustrations.

No comments: